PhiRemoval is the best and the safest method for removal of poor quality PMU or tattoos. This product is created with love and for skin care. It is of great importance because all surgical tattoo removal methods are both painful and leave large scars.
Examples of PhiRemoval indications are:
- PMU or tattoo looks old fashioned
- PMU or tattoo is of poor quality
- pigment migration
- the client is not satisfied with the shape
- unwanted pigment evolution
- social causes
- operations, injections
- unevenly introduced pigment
- uneven depth
- the shape is not drawn before the procedure
- strict or very rounded inner corners of the eyebrows
- use of titanium dioxide-based camouflage
How does it work?
- tattoo removal tool is used in a similar way as tattooing or micropigmenting, with the same equipment
- tattoo extraction formula starts working almost immediately after drawing the original tattoo ink, moving upwardly through the skin
- scab containing tattoo ink is formed over the treated area in the next few days. As the skin is healing, even more unwanted tattoo ink gets drawn out
- the scab starts to peel off naturally, extracting the unwanted tattoo ink. You are likely to have a secondary scab containing even more tattoo ink
After the procedure and for as long as you have the scab on the skin, keep the treated area dry. Removal of the tattoo or bad PMU doesn’t end after one treatment. It takes more than one procedure to remove everything you are not satisfied with, but the first results are immediately visible. If only the epidermis is affected, usually there are no traces or scars because the base layer cells of the epidermis are able to regenerate completely.
What are PhiRemoval advantages:
- doesn’t cause neurosis
- tissue heals quickly
- removed pigment and its quantity is easily visible
- it ‘cleans’ the lips like no other product before,
- there is no long term post procedural redness or atrophic structure.
The basic special designation of the soothing cream is to soothe the scab and enhance healing. 48 hours after each procedure, apply a thin layer of this cream to the area that was treated during the procedure. Apply the cream at least 2 or 3 times per day until the scab scales off and scab shedding is completed. This may take 7 to 14 days or even more.
Antiscar gel is applied after serious injuries, a surgical intervention when tissue scarring is expected, and for scarring prevention. After initial scab shedding, a small amount of the gel is to be applied on the skin with every 8 hours. It should be applied until the skin relief is restored, redness disappears, and the skin colour in the area that has been exposed to thevprocedure obtains the same colour as surrounding tissues.
Duration of application: 30 and more days.
Recommendations after the procedure:
- keep the scab dry for 2 days
- do not use decorative and hygienic cosmetics for 10-14 days on the affected area after the PhiRemoval procedure
- do not peel the scab after the PhiRemoval procedure – allow it to fall off naturally
- do not use the solarium, avoid sun for 2 weeks after the PhiRemoval procedure
- avoid bath, saunas, pools for 2 weeks after the PhiRemoval procedure
- avoid facial or body treatments for 3-6 weeks after the PhiRemoval procedure
- do not exercise and have no body or facial massages 7 days after the PhiRemoval procedure
- always keep in touch with the professional who performed the procedure and inform him/her about your skin condition in 1-3 day intervals
- use the post procedure products prescribed by the specialist. It will be worth saving your money and investing in a professional tattoo removal to ensure you get the best removal results and keep in mind that there is something that will make your lives attractive and comfortable again.
PhiAcademy recommends Royal Artists and guarantees for their quality and experience.
Prior to scheduling the treatment, make sure you are familiar with:
click to see: